Located southeast of Downtown LA is Yorba Linda, or “Beautiful Yorba,” a suburban city and home to a population of approximately 64,000 residents. Yorba Linda is known for having big residential properties, as well as a plethora of parks and even a 100 miles in horse trails. Some notable places in Yorba Linda include the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum, as the 37th President of the United States was born and raised in this town. Yorba Linda is also home to the historic Susanna Bixby Bryant Ranch where visitors can explore the city’s unique heritage dating back from when Native Americans live on the land. Below are some more interesting facts about Yorba Linda and some of our favorite places to visit.
Good Auto Glass loves serving the Yorba Linda community!
Driving in Yorba Linda with a cracked windshield that needs replacing? Good Auto Glass has a repair solution for you. At Good Auto Glass our expert technicians work with you to find the best solution for your car repair needs. Whether you have a cracked windshield, broken window, or headlights that need cleaning, Good Auto Glass has a bevy of car glass services available to you. Here are some of our most popular auto glass services.
Places to visit in Yorba Linda
Yorba Linda Local Eats:
- Monarch 9 Café
- The Wild Artichoke
- Andes Peruvian Grill
- Stefano’s Golden Baked Hams
Culture & Entertainment
- Yorba Linda Heritage MuseumThe Yorba Linda Heritage Museum includes the Susanna Bixby Bryant Museum & Botanic Garden. Visit and explore Yorba Linda’s unique heritage through exhibitions of cultural antiques and artifacts, and even plant life. Visitors can learn about Yorba Linda’s Native American origins and the rich agricultural history in ranching, citrus farming, and the bee wars.
- Annual Festival of TreesEvery winter, Yorba Linda’s Senior Living Community’s puts on the annual festival of trees. This event is a festival full of family fun, with beautifully lit and decorated christmas trees for viewing and purchasing, various seasonal vendors, photos with Santa, bounce houses, food trucks, and more!
- The Drawing BoardLocated on Yorba Ranch Road is The Drawing Board, an interactive arts gallery for drawing and painting. The Drawing Board welcomes visitors of all artistic levels and backgrounds. No prior experience is required. Visit the art space to attend a casual social paint night with friends or to attend a professional arts class.
- Ice PalaceYorba Linda’s Ice Palace, located on Palma, offers freestyle skating and ice hockey lessons for youths and adults alike. The rink also has a pro shop where skates are available for purchase.
- Did you know that the city of Yorba Linda is where the 37th President of the United States, Richard Nixon, was born?You can visit The Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum which offers galleries dedicated to the personal and historical memorabilia and documentation of the former president. In addition to all exhibits is the First Lady’s Garden, where both the president and the first lady, Richard and Pat Nixon were buried.
Get an Instant Quote today!
Busy and in Yorba Linda with a broken auto glass to repair or replace? Give Good Auto Glass a call to give you an affordable quote on your repair.