Part of LA County is the suburban pocket of La Habra. La Habra is located in northwest Orange County, and though it may be small in size, La Habra is a wonderfully diverse suburb with many friendly faces and thriving local businesses. The city truly lives up to its motto for being “”A Caring Community.” La Habra is one of LA County’s few cities that do not directly touch a freeway, making it little less congested and polluted than other LA cities. Good Auto Glass loves serving the La Habra community with our quality windshield and window repair services. From delicious local eateries to the annual spring fair, check out some of our favorite things to do in this neighborly city!
Good Auto Glass is there for you in La Habra!
If you are located in La Habra, California, and are in need of a window repair or replacement, call Good Auto Glass today at (714) 994-0900. Speak with one of our representatives to identify what kind of repair you need, and we can help you schedule a repair appointment as soon as today. Our mobile service also allows us to come to you, at your home, work, or your place of choosing. Here are some of our available services:
Things to Do in La Habra, California
Support Local Business!
- La Habra 300 BowlCome on down to La Habra 300 Bowl to check out their bowling lanes and arcade. This is a great spot to hang out with friends, family, and co-workers.
- La Habra Heights CafeFor one of the best breakfast and brunch joints in La Habra, check out La Habra Heights Cafe. Stop by this beloved local favorite to grub on homemade potatoes and eggs with a side of fresh squeezed orange juice.
- G Burger – La HabraHungry? Stop by G Burger in La Habra Orange County to chow down on their infamously delicious and tall burgers with a side of Parmesan fries.
Cultural Fun & Attractions
- La Habra Spring Citrus FairThe Spring Citrus Fair in La Habra has got all your classic carnival fair needs covered. From food stands supplied with sweets like funnel cakes and churros. Visitors are invited to ride the fair rides, and play games, purchase customized art pieces, and more. The fair is located along La Habra Boulevard.
- La Habra Children’s MuseumFor some family fun with the kids, check out La Habra Children’s Museum. Explore a range of various exhibits, from the art center, nature walk, or a ride on the mini carousel.
- Annual Holiday Decorating ContestEvery winter season, the city of La Habra hosts an annual Holiday Home Decorating Contest. Take a drive around La Habra to witness the christmas lights and community holiday spirit.
La Habra Shops
- Westridge Shopping Plaza
- La Habra Marketplace
- Imperial Promenade
- Sam’s Club