Best known as home of Disneyland, the happiest place in the world, Anaheim is a city truly bustling with cultural entertainment and exciting festivities. Good Auto Glass loves the Anaheim community as much as the rest of the world, and we want to share some of our favorite spots with you! From the handful of retail shopping centers to amusement parks and live music concert venues, Anaheim is packed of daytime activities and a nightlife that won’t quit. Here are some of our favorite things to do in Anaheim.
Good Auto Glass is there for you in Anaheim!
If you are part of the Anaheim community and are in need of an urgent repair or replacement, call Good Auto Glass today. Speak with one of our representatives to identify what kind of repair you need, and we can schedule an appointment as soon as today. Our mobile service also allows us to come to you, at your home, work, or your place of choosing. Here are some of our available services:
Places we love in Anaheim!
Shopping Centers in the Area:
- Anaheim Hills Festival
- Canyon Plaza
- Crossroads Shopping Center
Entertainment & Fun:
- DisneylandVisit the Disneyland park with family and friends to be transported into a magical land of adventure with rides for all ages, dining, shopping, parades, shows, and more!
- Downtown DisneyDowntown Disney is a great option for a night on the town. With an array of dining and retail options, Downtown Disney is the perfect place to explore with friends and family.
- Rock City Climbing CenterFeeling active? Bring your friends to Rock City Climbing Center for some indoor rock climbing. There you can learn how to boulder, top rope, and lead climb.
- Crossroads Escape GamesAn interactive adventure game where people try to escape a locked room using only the clues and puzzles within the space. Tickets range from $32-$45.
- Earl of Sandwich Located in Downtown Disney is one our favorite sandwich shops! With reasonable prices, nice outdoor seating, and big portions, these sandwiches are hard not to love.
- Corn Dog Castle Are you prepared for the best corn dog in the land? Dubbed the home of the disneyland corn dog, Corn Dog Castle is a definite must try!
- Coco’s Restaurant Nearby several hotels, Coco’s Restaurant is a great diner with delicious foods at an affordable price.
- Roscoes House of Chicken N Waffles Roscoes House of Chicken N Waffles is a classic Californian pit stop diner. If you have yet to have chicken and waffles, make sure to check it off your bucket list while you’re in Anaheim.
Live Music / Concert Venues:
- City National Grove of Anaheim
- M3 Live Anaheim Event Center
- House of Blues Anaheim
Get an Instant Quote today!
Whether you live in Anaheim, or are just traveling through, Good Auto Glass wants you to know that we are here for you in all your auto glass needs. Feel free to visit us at our Buena Park shop, or give us a call for a consultation about any car window damage today.